BRAND & MARKETING AUDITS
Identify your business’s strengths and weaknesses with a brand & marketing audit.
Why your business needs an audit?
- To get your brand and marketing strategies on track
- To evaluate if your marketing efforts helped achieve your business goals e.g.: increase visibility, generate more leads or find new profitable customers
- Source an outside ‘sanity check’ on your current self-managed marketing plan
- Access to a broader and current mix of skills
- To Stop wasting time and money on activities that are not delivering a return
- To determine which marketing activities stay, go and what needs a bit of tweaking
- See the gaps, what aren’t you doing that could make a difference to your businesses’ bottom line.
What will the audit include?
- Initial three-hour meeting with you/your team to discuss your business goals and current marketing position
- Review of:
* Your marketing goals
* Current customers & ideal customers
* Current branding and marketing activities
* Customer touch points (i.e., website, social media pages)
* Marketplace and competitors
* A clear approach to brand and marketing positioning
* Define your key marketing messages
* Define your ideal target markets
* Provide six recommendations for future marketing tactics
* Recommend your marketing budget
* Recommend how to track and measure your marketing
- Final meeting to present the findings, recommendations and discuss future plans.
You may decide to take the recommendations of the audit and implement them yourself or you may choose to work with one of our consultants on a flexible, casual basis to manage the outputs which may include, rebranding, website upgrades, online advertising etc.
From $550.00 ex GST. CONTACT US For further details.
Spindrift Marketing helps small to medium sized business by providing marketing, branding and business development services that deliver results. Our team of consultants are highly skilled and combine marketing experience with real business insight. We can help make your business thrive.