MARKETING CASE STUDY: how to produce an easy and effective B2B e-newsletter
Spindrift Marketing recently produced and published our client – MedTechnique Consulting’s first e-newsletter for 2019. Introducing their new branding, website and e-newsletter layout. The response was impressive, with a click through rate well above industry average metrics.
We used Mailchimp for MedTechnique Consulting’s e-newsletter. It looks professional, allows personalised templates and is user friendly. More importantly it has good analysis functionality, meaning we can learn and improve.
The key to an effective e-newsletter – like any client communication – is to make sure your brief is 100% clear on:
- What is your business goal from the communication?
- Who is your target audience?
- Is your content engaging for your target audience ie, is it relevant? will it help them? will they learn from it ? will they be motivated by it?
- Is your brand (look and tone) consistently represented?
- Do you have a metric for success and how will you measure the result?
- How will you improve next time or should there be a next time?
If your business needs any help with the creation of engaging client communication, we can provide assistance. Contact Kim MacDonald, Principal of Spindrift Marketing: mobile 0402 833 or email@example.com to find out more.
MedTechnique Consulting, Sydney are experts in medical device reimbursement and market access in Australia.
MedTechnique Consulting 2019 e-newsletter link: https://mailchi.mp/medtechnique.com.au/medtechnique-consulting-september2019-newsletter