MARKETING HEALTH CHECK
How did your business perform last year? Did your marketing efforts help to increase visibility, generate more leads or find new profitable customers? Before commencing your marketing initiatives for 2019 it’s a good idea to take a step back. To evaluate your overall business marketing strategy and determine if its right. Then, review which marketing initiatives worked and which didn’t for the past year.
This will help your business to:
- Stop wasting time and money on marketing initiatives that are not delivering a ROI.
- Determine if your brand is projecting the right message and helping you to attract the right customers.
- See the gaps, for instance, what aren’t you doing that could make a real difference to your business bottom line in 2019?
Spindrift Marketing can help your business with our marketing health check.
What will your marketing health check include?
- Kick off meeting to explore your business goals, marketplace and marketing “wish list”.
- We will then carry out a detailed review of your business to include :
- marketing goals, current customers and optimal future customers
- branding, all customer touch points and marketing activities
- marketplace and competitors
- Based on review findings we will formulate six customised marketing recommendations.
- Followed by a presentation meeting to you/and your team on all findings and recommendations.
What our clients are saying about our marketing health check:
“As an architect, you tend to notice how the small things are done well, so it’s with a great deal of pleasure that we offer this testimonial to “Spindrift Marketing.” We engaged Kim to conduct a marketing health check of our architecture and project management business. The work she delivered has given us a great overview of our business and how we are seen from the “outside” from an online marketing perspective by prospects and customers. It identified our marketing strengths and weaknesses as well as helped us to see what’s currently working and what isn’t. Kim presented this information to us in a way that was easy to understand, and her marketing recommendations are helping us to make solid decisions about where we should put our resources in the future.
Quick, thorough, cost-effective and with attention to detail, what more can you ask for?
Wayne Farmilo, Principal and Owner, ID Abode and Projects.
Spindrift Marketing helps businesses by providing marketing, branding and content management services that deliver results. Our team of marketing consultants are highly skilled and combine marketing experience with real business insight. We can help your business thrive.