Now is the right time to start developing your marketing plan for 2021.
Start with the big picture
- Define your 2021 business goals
- Who are your competitors and what are they doing?
- Any opportunities or threats on the horizon?
- Who are your ideal clients/customers? What are their needs? How can you stay relevant? Are your existing customers looking for something that your business isn’t providing?
- What worked last year and what didn’t
- What’s your budget?
Narrow down and formulate ideas
- For each idea think about who you are wanting to reach?
- What do you want to say?
- What response are you looking for?
- Which channel or platform offers the most effective reach?
Set achievable activity plans
Each activity needs:
- Timeline for delivery
- Way to measure
- Who is responsible for delivery (could be a combination of internal staff and outsourcing experts)
- and Budget
Put the time aside now to develop your business’s marketing plan and you will hit the ground running in 2021!
Need help pulling together your marketing and content plan? Contact us to find out how we can help create your 2021 marketing plan that packs a punch.
Author: Kim MacDonald. Founder & Principal of Spindrift Marketing. Kim MacDonald is a marketing, brand and business development specialist with over 20 years experience working for multinational organisations, across a range of industries in both Australia and the UK. She has also founded, launched and built two successful businesses.
Spindrift Marketing is a Sydney based marketing consultancy, helping businesses thrive. Not only do we work hard to understand your business priorities, we take a holistic approach to develop & deliver the right marketing strategies, making your business vision a reality.